March 28, 2013

Days 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31

Dave at work


You know I had to paint something Purple


Margaret at work painting - I think
JP and Dave doing the man thing
Margaret and RT doing the women thing
Hi TS I see you in the Dungeon



It has been awhile since I have posted.  Alot has been going on.  But it is time consuming work.  We have the bead board, crown molding and base board up and painted in the Living Room, Mom's Bedroom, Dining Room and Kitchen.  It is coming along very well.  The end of March is here and we won't be able to get done before March 31.  We are now aiming for the last of April.  We want to have it all done before we move in.  I am now taking the old hinges and door knobs out, cleaning and polishing them.  Now that is a very slow ordeal.  But I think it will be rewarding.  I hope to have another post before to long.  Don't leave me, the fun will start when we start moving in!!  Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment