December 27, 2012

Day 4

Dining Room
We went to Lowe's Hardware first thing this morning. So many pretty things in that store. We bought paint and some other items. Looked at appliances while we were there, also. When we got to Walkertown house, it looked like it was ready for us to give it some loving with the paint. So here the day begins. Mom and RT hit the floors, pulling the staples out where the carpet padding was. Man that carpet padding was not going anywhere. It was tacked down good. They did the master bedroom. Mom had to leave after they got done with that room. Mom had to go take L-Vis out and babysit him while we continued to work. RT went to 2nd bedroom and worked on that floor. I did the staple removing in the dining room. When I got done I started painting. Dave was sanding the kitchen walls. We had another neighbor to come by to visit, SL. Loved the visit. I painted the dining room in Sea Grass (green) and Dave trimmed for me. When we were done with that room, we went on into the kitchen. I could not wait for this room. Excited!! I painted the walls Rolling Sea (blue) while Dave trimmed out. RT and I finished the 2nd bedroom. Only thing left to pull staples up is in the hallway. Be glad when that will be done. Thanks RT for all your help. Hope you can get out of bed tomorrow. We are truly blessed with good people around us down in Walkertown. I hope they all know that we are so excited to be part of their lives again. It is like family. I am watching Castaway while I am blogging and resting. Got to get ready for bed. I have to go to MD tomorrow, so I won't have as much time at the house tomorrow.  Be can't wait to get back at it. Good night! Until later...
Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment