January 5, 2013

Day 11








Sorry guys, can't download pictures at this time.  As soon as possible, I will have some pictures to show you.  We took off a couple of days of working at the house.  We started back today, Saturday, I finished trim painting the bedroom.  I started a new project, I took some of the old bead board that was in the second bedroom's closet and distressed it.  We will put this up in the kitchen as a back splash.  I think this will work out pretty good.  It has an Old Beach Cottage look; which is what we are going after.  Dave worked on the bead boards in the kitchen.  Had some visitors today.  Which is always nice.  RT, DP and JP came over.  JP stayed and helped Dave cut the bead boards and place them on the wall.  Thanks for your help.  For the folks that have asked if they could help; as soon as we figure out what is next, we may give you a call.  Thanks for offering.  We truly appreciate our friends.  Love you all!!  Well, since I am tired and don't have a way to post pictures I will close and go to bed.  CHURCH tomorrow!!  Until later...


JP helping Dave cut bead board
Queen Bee @ work
Dave & JP putting up bead board in kitchen
There's a HOLE in my living room wall
(going into Mom's bedroom)
Dave & Mom checking out her bathroom
Shower tiling
Lunch of Champions
I finally got them downloaded....

No comments:

Post a Comment