January 1, 2013

Day 9

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dave's last day of vacation.  He's been off work for 11 days and now it is over.  Bummer!!

Here are the pictures from yesterday. 
 
neighbor brought this heater for me to stay warm
I told you we had great neighbors
out little helper
 
 
Our friend, JP, came over to visit for while.  Contractor came without his helper so when I got to the house, I helped him. Electrician, TS, started working in the kitchen.  Hopefully in 3 weeks Mom's room will be done.  We will have to wait and see about that. All the new wiring is done in the kitchen.  We went to Lowe's Hardware at 6:03PM, guess what; they closed at 6:00PM tonight. We were going to look at a sink, vanity, toilet, shower, tiling, flooring, pocket door, etc.  Guess not tonight.  That will be later on. 
Until later...

orginial bead boards
was a closet
going to be a bathroom
I wrote this in the kitchen island
someone may find it someday and think of me

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment