January 24, 2013

Day 13 & 14

Mom's new closetThe appliances are here
 
 
My new fridgeDave building bookcase

Tools of the trade - they are EVERYWHERE




 
 
 
Finally I have a chance to catch you up on the house.  Computer has not been working correctly.  So here we go, since I did the last post we have built a huge bookcase in the kitchen.  Hopefully I can put all my books and small appliances on it.  The new appliances came in.  So far, the fridge is the only thing that is installed.  Dave has to work on the oven opening in the wall before we can get the oven in.  Mom's bathroom and bedroom are showing a new look.  Mom has a closet now and the bathroom is ready for the placement of the shower, vanity and toilet.  We have for sale the old appliances if anyone is interested.  We have a fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, oven, cook top and microwave for sale.  I am going to put them on Craigslist when I get a chance to clean them up.  All over the house is tools, wood, paints, etc.  Dave is still hoping to move in last part of March.  We will have to see if that plan is a go or not.  If the weather is permitting, we will be over there this weekend working.  I'll give you an update on what we did, if we do go over there.  The weather is suppose to be mixed with snow, freezing rain and sleet tomorrow (Friday).  Mom goes to the MD and for a MRI also tomorrow.  Again, we will see if that happens also with the weather they are calling.  Thanks for sticking with us.  Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment