January 14, 2013

Day 12

Well, it is Day 12 of working at the Walkertown House.
Our appliances came in from Lowe's.  We worked on the old bead board planks.  I have decided to make the bar area of the kitchen island an old washed up drift board look.  I am taking the old planks and sanding them to "stress" and going to add paint and then "stress" them again.  Dave built a close in for the fridge to look like a built in.  Does not sound like much, but it has been a lot for us to do when he is home.  The contractor is still working on Mom's bathroom and he has started working on building her a closet in her bedroom.  It is coming along very well.  Patience is not my biggest stonghold.  I could not get pictures to load again.  So, as soon as I can, I will show pictures.  Thanks for hanging with us.  Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment